Keeping track with names

What’s dysopium?

OMFG SO CREATIVE!

Well, I got mine from two of these old characters I made: Clearwater and Safire. Clearwater was a silver tiger and Safire was a blue cheetah with (wait for it) eagle wings.
I combined the names together to make an online alias: Clearwater Sapphire. I use that as my name (not necessarily username) for nearly everything online.

Sapphire*

I think your name is very cute. (◕‿◕✿)

1 Like

what about me? ._.

I know. I changed it from Safire to Sapphire because I was afraid people would think I didn’t know how to spell it.
Thank you, Tsukasa!
And do you really want your name to be cute, Aliens?

That’s very interesting Clearwater! :)

As long as you name it, of course.

Aliens, you’re a kid. You really shouldn’t be thinking about dating at your age. (Especially online dating…)

Everyone starts to think about dating before they go to high school Ace.

You don’t know that.

I made up with Blargzargo because in 5th grade we had to make a cartoon. It is impossible for me to come up with a normal name :P
I came up with Hlaaluington from Hlaalu (a place in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind that my brother found back in 2006) and -ington because it sounded fancy.
THE END

P.S. I realized that I ended the post I made on the first page the same way so now I must end this one differently (with a post-script).

Then what’s with the profile pic…?

It’s just a random Gmod picture that I found off the internet. It matches perfectly.

Had a homepage about stick figures killing each other. “Hellstick” was the name used to describe said comics, and it has been one of my preffered online aliases ever since.

Was it drawn or used with pivot animator?

http://www.freewebs.com/hellstick/

It’s pretty goddamn old. There’s some comics and some animations n shit… Pivot wasnt one of the programs used.

Damn, you’re sadistic!

1 Like

I dont enjoy to see other suffer. That being said, cartoon violence can be pretty damn funny:P