*May the Force be with You* -Songs by Star

Very good! Make sure you send kudos to Ashley bas10 as well, as it was a collaboration between me and him.

*Bump

Man there have been a lot of bots lately.

Sure ill critique it for you It was pretty good liked the ending ,but it was kinda repetitive

Yeah that^.

Loved the strat solo though.

if that had a vocal part it wouldnt be repetative so get a lyrics writer stat! :roll: yeah main problem is repetativness and that.

My only big problem with it is the way the metal guitar comes in, both solo’s sounded amazing, the metal guitar solo has a nice intro.

Great responses, Thanks guys! Personally, I’m just glad to have people that respond to my songs, it’s what keeps me going. Sandalman makes a good point, I just now realized there is no real bridge between the two separate guitars in the first transition (sheet 4 to sheet 5), but oh well. Repetitiveness is fine, because as ixetf said, If there was a way to have lyrics, songs on Notessimo wouldn’t be repetitive. I’m suprised no-one called me out for using the Drum roll before I mentioned it, I thought I might get a comment telling me that it was a good use, or just to stay away from it or something…

In my personal opinion Star Wars [XD] is the best composer on here. All of his songs sound musical and I like how all of them aren’t repetitive and have major epic solos and changes. He also has my personal fav. solo(saga of the dragon). :roll:

Thanks, but in my opinion there is no “best” composer here or anything like that. It’s okay to have favorite songs, but I didn’t come to this site to gain fame or be the greatest. I just came to make music and have a great time. So I must disapprove of this comment, except for the part about Saga of the Dragon.

I do see your point. all of the artists here are good at different styles and no one can really be called “the best”.

It’s really a matter of personal opinion.

WTF happened to your poll and

I liked everything except the metal guitar
4/5

Yep, the poll glitch is bad, I’ve already asked Starburst to fix it, and i assume he will do it on his own time.

Thanks for the critique, i will have to pay more attention to my metal guitar work, as it seems to be the hardest instrument for me to use oddly enough…

Ya metal guitar can be hard to use. I tried incorporating it into Tidal Storm (hence the storm) but it didn’t go with it and I just use the acoustic guitar instead.

I think the time has come for me to put this thread back on track.

*Bump: This is my attempt at a song that could make it as a real song, that’s why there aren’t too many instruments. I’m sure I’d add lyrics if it were possible, but since they aren’t, I hope the song isn’t too repetitive.

Note: I sorta fixed the poll again. But again, you pick the top one and it votes for all the clones of the song…odd. It runs till next week, be sure to vote!

Wow, awesome song! That would make a great real song! It was nice and simple too.
Don’t worry, I was one of the two who voted on your poll.

Hey dude, nice song.

Congrats on getting mod!

Woah, StarWars is a mod now! Welcome to the team lol.

Wow! lucky…

So I tried to fix your poll and I failed. I’m not sure if I screwed it up or not, so don’t hate me if I did.