*May the Force be with You* -Songs by Star

Starwars, if I could have only one of your songs on my MP3 Player, which one should I get? Im going for Lament of the Citadel right now.

I really enjoy listening to your songs-Lament of the Citadel, Gateway to Paradise, Rain, Glory’s Road, Lay of the Soldier, and Minor Blues. My favorite is Gateway to Paradise. Just love it. Keep up the good work. You are a rising star here, and if you keep it up, you’ll be known as a renowned composer on Notessimo (well, at least to me).

Bump

I had an idea. I was making that new song, Mad Minute #1, and I thought about how much I love collaborations, and about Skycake’s Lurker Collaborations, and decided to allow anyone to add to any of the mad minutes or simply listen to them if they have little time or such.

There you go, notessimo! (hey a catchy rhyme! lol).

Since no one has responded to my idea, I think I’ll just discard it and finish the song. While you are waiting:

Awesome song. It made me go

It’s like Rise of Credence, but with less rock. :smiley:

I do have to admit that the strat guitar work in sheets 6-8 are inspired in part by Rise of Credence, and since that is a good song, I’ll take it as a compliment.

EDIT: 400th post inside my own thread!

Love the new song.

Thanks again guys for all the support, be it positive or negative. I don’t think this next song will impress as much, because I’ve just made it while I wait for today, and so I cut it short.

That was certainly creepy…

{negative support here } the techno basses don’t fit in
{positive support here } Awesome job! it reminds of a bad circus. clowns=scary

Thanks. I can’t believe this song merited two replys so quickly.

Really? I didn’t think they were overpowering enough to be out of place, is it because they were too happy?

Total Agreement on that matter.

O_O I just realized that today is Tuesday, and I’m waiting for Wednesday. Darn it!

yeah, kind of happy. also, love There is a Joy. I declare it happiest song on Notessimo!

Well, from all the posts about Aura of Hope and There is a Joy, I’d say that I’m best at making happy songs. Ironically, There is a joy happened by accident, which is why the main strat riff is all quarter notes. I was just messing around with the Strat because of all the good songs coming from it, and I just kept adding to it.

I thought it wasn’t really scary. It reminded me of some religious ritual or something.

what I’ve noticed is that you don’t use 0 as your starting sheet, but instead as your chorus, and you work around that.

That’s a more recent stratagy of mine, it helps to keep me from over-using the “Duplicate Sheet” button. That didn’t help me with that last song, but I was rushing it. Oh and

Try listening to it as an mp3 w/ headphones. If you still use speakers, than you really can’t get everything out of music here a notessimo in general, but especially songs like that one that require a headset.

Why does Horror Town remind me of the last levels of Sypro the Dragon 3?

cough I do use headphones. Just forget I ever posted that.

I LOVE We Fight for Freedom!!!