Pokémon

i have to totally agree. when i started playing diamond and i saw the design/name/everything about bidoof, i was like “WTF!”

yeah. It has gone a bit too far…

by the way earlier posts i might have been tired/drunk/ECSTASY!/any other crazy making crap. But yes, sandy witches will be executed.

Anyone here get Platinum?

yes, just today. i havent even started yet, im so excited! (hlisten)

Benzee got it. He played from noon till when he had to go to bed (with the exception of eating, bathroom, etc.)

Haha! I don’t think I’ll be getting it… I might be done with Pokemon… too old for it lol

lol i was having sarcasm, im not THAT excited. I played it for a bit while my house’s electricity got knocked out by the wind.
it has better graphics/resolution, only at oreburgh though!

I’ll probably never get it. My parents would never take me to get a Pokemon game. I’m too young to order stuff online by myself. I’ll be stuck with the old games for quite a while (maybe even forever (hlisten) )

You know you’re cool when you have Pokemon on your iPod!

Coolness

and the curse of sp

Ahhhh… Sapphire is old (6 years). I remember when I got it. I miss those days, the good ol’ days. The days that were good and old. The days that were old and good. Ahhhh…

DANG! SIX YEARS ALREADY?!?!?!?

lol I didn’t think it was that long ago…

I believe they (Ruby/Sapphire) came out in America in March of 2003 and in Japan in the fall of 2002.

man, I still even have Crystal one…

Any of y’all playd Pokemon stadium 1 or 2? I still have those…

bake, be ablaze, blaze, brand, broil, calcine, cauterize, char, combust, conflagrate, cook, cremate, enkindle, flame, flare, flash, flicker, glow, heat, ignite, incinerate, kindle, light, melt, parch, reduce to ashes, rekindle, roast, scald, scorch, sear, set a match to, singe, smoke, smolder, toast, torch, wither !!!BURN!!!

i still have red blue and yellow!

The oldest Pkmn game I have is blue (1998 in US) Then the TCG Game (1998), Yellow (1999), Crystal (2001), Fire Red & Leaf Green (2004), Emerald (2005), and now Diamond and Pearl (2007) I have Gale of Darkness for the GC, but I don’t really consider that one a main Pkmn game like Red, Blue, Yellow…

Wow. Pokemon will be 15 years old sometime next year. It was created in 1995 in Japan, so 2010 will be 15 years. I wonder how much longer it’ll be…

Oh wow, I also have those games that you mentioned (hlisten)

dude3, what else can they come up with?
“You encountered a wild ZINGABOBITOO!”

Most if not all has sense in their name though…

(for those of you who haven’t seen this)
like I could make a pokemon named
“stangmarine” (cheesy but you get the point)
and it would be a horse pokemon
because of the (mu)stang
and water type (marine)