Random Songs

Not entirely… but ok…fine back on topic I go!!!

I found this kickass song on the browse page WEE!!!

STARBURST IN DISGUISE!!!

lol nice dynamics… if only the thing didn’t have what sounded like a little puff of air in a mic befor each note…and if the plucks didnt go flat at the end ot each note…

Haha, no that’s not Starburst. He puts one measure on each sheet. But that was a pretty neat song (aside from the annoying sounds that SP pointed out)

KMS? Kookie Manster Susan. That is who made this piece.

That was an epic song. It reminded me of a song my school orchestra played. (Yes, I actually enjoyed a song from the school orchestra)

Hey, I just found this song in the browse:
listen.php?id=26040
Do you think the composer could be °.:Ðarc-kNiGhT:.°? If so, what is it with people not using their accounts while on notessimo?

i don’t know. I’ve never played FF before, so I wouldn’t know how it sounds. But why wouldn’t people want to use their accounts? It’s not like they were banned, and logged on to another computer, and are playing as a guest.

WAIT! I saw someone composing a song about 20 minutes ago. I think his name was like TheFlash or something of that matter. Maybe it was him.

No, he was composing a Stairway to Heaven song.

Here is a “doodle” i made;

26060-- cool number huh?

listen.php?id=26058 dunno if its done

Yeah it was me. Im working on Stairway to heaven, Jump, and Rock and Roll Train

Simple 4 measure loop…

THE CURSE OF SP!!! OMMFGROTMFFLMAOTT!!!

I wish this person would finish
listen.php?id=144

ANYBODY HAVE A GOOD NAME FOR THIS?
WIP…will probably improve…

I don’t know what a good name would be. It made me think of an old black and white image of Mario traveling through a cave. But Black and White Image of Mario Traveling Through A Cave isn’t really a good song title.

http://notessimo.net/listen.php?id=3391
I found a Bot listening to this song. I, for one, found it to be an epic piece.

HAPPY 3003rd veiwer of the “RANDOM SONGS THREAD!”

I found this… alright…i guess

DarkDan13 said this thread sounds good, so here it is…

A thread for songs found in Browse. Lately, the Random Songs thread has been the home for these songs that were found in Browse, but not shared. Here is a pretty good one I saw someone listening to.

http://notessimo.net/listen.php?id=26073

lol thats mine, i shared cuz of a bug