Request a Feature (Songs)

XD but then Roasty would be a mod, and we ALL know what would happen then. :D :roll: :) :D

Worse than heaven.
Better than teen prostitution.

:roll: ā€¦

agreed

Yes, whoever came up with that great idea?

This should be featured
Ancient Paradise

song-44921

O_O

ā€¦ YES!

Wowā€¦ words cannot express the awesomeness contained in that song. Featured, fer sure.

crap, I have no idea whether you realize thats rise of credence or not! do I play along or not!?! AAH!

Couldnā€™t you have featured the ORIGINAL piece instead. Iā€™m not accusing ā€œEdā€ of any wrongdoings here. I just think Roast should be the one being credited for the work.

You DO know that the song is ā€œRise of Credenceā€ right?

If it turns out that what you are doing is just a big joke, then I am officially the biggest buzz-kill of all time.

Yā€™know whatā€¦? I didnā€™t know it was that song actually. Boy, I feel kinda dumbā€¦ (guess that comes from not listening to a lot of songs on here :twisted:)

If Rise of Credence was a womanā€¦

Oh my.

Wow, Edā€™s song was really amazing! Definitely 5/5! And Iā€™m sure I would know if Roasty had a song as good as this.

Youā€™re just mocking me now, arenā€™t you? -.-

Actually, Rise of Credence is the best song Iā€™ve heard in Notessimo.

Alright, Iā€™m pissed, tell me how you found this song and tell me who stole it from me.

I deleted the thread the song was in, so now it barely exists.

D: Not fair that mods can do that.

Once Jersey gets something other places want, they steal it.

Also, Iā€™m requesting a song to be featured. Itā€™s not one of my own (Iā€™ll keep waiting for other people to think theyā€™re good enough to be featured); itā€™s We Fight For Freedom by SUPER-EPIC-COOL-TEAM-AWSOME-FORCE GO

http://notessimo.net/song-42363