Sandalman's Hall of Songs: Achieving Mirth 6/12/12

Brand new song, I’m very proud of it, reviews wanted.

I liek ur new song. Great use of voxes!

No offense, but it was really boring and repetitive.

Well it’s perfect for background music.

you say that for everything it seems like…'tis true. But thou sayest it alot. I think “its good background music” shall go in my sig

wait, so that means you didn’t like my Walk in the Night

I’m guessing if its anything like “unnamed voices”…no fire didn’t
just a hunch tho

I was talking about muselline:

LOL muselines background music awards…

I can hardly say it’s not dramatic or not that interesting and it’s repetitive and I can only listen to the whole song if I’m doing something in another tab.
Don’t that the wrong way.

Finally finished Turn Around. This has to be one of my favorites so far.

I personally think Turn Around was genius

I added a poll to figure out peoples favorite songs (And how many people actually look at this thread)
And also I added Counting Down.

For the sake of this obscure thread, I will now attempt to boost this thread another 3 pages by discussing one of sandal’s favorite games: Modern Warfare 2.

So what’s you guys favorite SMG? Mine is the MP5K, the recoil is a bitch to control but omfg that thing pwns so hard up close.

There all really good, got mastery for all of them, vector is sick with rapid fire and SP and obviously the Umpmmando is pretty good. P90 is nice but I hate the Mp5k.

I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

I only remember on of your songs, the spring in the east one.

You should reshare the songs with different names on another account.

I have no idea what you mean by that (WEll the point of that) Anyways I update the thread to have my reshared songs and I’m going edited Back To The Wall, removed some of my lesser good songs, and gonna add Basket Case but it’s ID = 0 and I haven’t shared one song today.

Wtf vector with rapid fire? I’d imagine it’ll be like a sewing machine…

You fire a single shot and you probably shot at least 6 bullets.

LOL EPIC