Spacial Inquisition by DeeSee

45 Likes

REQUESTING FEATURE

1 Like

Yes this song should be featured. It’s just insane.

Yes it should, it’s so good I listen to it every day

dun-dun
dun-DUN-dun
DUN-dun-dun
dun- BOOOM
Featured.

2 Likes

IT FINALLY GOT FEATURED YAY

and you have to say thet on someone elses page, realy, wheres your common sense, my god

I can feature my own songs if I want to, dumbass… but I don’t do that

dont blame me that this aint your song though , tough luck in the world

dont blame me that this aint your song though , tough luck in the world

I have literally listened to this song like 100 times in a row =O

3 Likes

One of the all time classics. The drum beat just reeks of the word cool.

2 Likes

at the beginig i was like what? but on the 1:53 i was astonished
great job!

Yes, this is ( in my mind ) THE best song on notessimo, but there are only 2 problems i can find.

First of all, in the beggining of measures 6 ,8 ,9, 10, 11, 16 there is a small volume issue. ( for me at least )

Secondly, there is a over-use of the drum beat, i mean, yes, is is great, and i’m not saying the beat is bad, but still, i would only like this song more if it had a different beat in some parts.

But i really enjoyed sheet 1, the end of the sheet was like an illusion.

Sheet 15… and on … omg… manly tears

1 Like

Bang Gang, not to be disrespectful or anything but the drum beat changes quite a bit for the song, except for the repeated section, which aren’t repeated enough to really matter. The drum beat is one of my favorite things about this song, it really supports the song well.

It was OK, but when it got to Sheets 11 and 12, I was like, “Thank you, gods of Notessimo.” 5/5.

It was OK, but when it got to Sheets 11 and 12, I was like, “Thank you, gods of Notessimo.” 5/5.

That was because the guitar in Sheet 11 really tickled my ears! And Sheet 12 had a very nice guitar addition.

Starwars wrote “Bang Gang, not to be disrespectful or anything but the drum beat changes quite a bit for the song, except for the repeated section, which aren’t repeated enough to really matter. The drum beat is one of my favorite things about this song, it really supports the song well.” where you said " except for the repeated section " thats where i meant my " some parts "

Amaze-zinged.