Spacial Inquisition by DeeSee

Cool Use Of The Strings!

Back on top of the best rating thing, and its on the most views thing
best song in the history of notessimo

Love this song so much, its genius.

@ ^ you should have heard it when it came out, it was like teenage spirit

#Missionimpossible?

1 Like

O yeah i know why this is most views… i refrehed the page a hundred times…

1 Like

i give it 5/5 stars.

You better…

I miss DC… :’(

1 Like

This song is so awesome it went through the roof. LITERALLY.

No song from the new notessimo era will truly be equal to the early days.

I havent liked it yet… hmmmmmm…

It’s okay neither did I.

^ xD

Views=OVER 9000!!!

1 Like

Absolutely fantastic, but at 1:15 it is wholly a different song than at the end and I think if you brought it back as maybe part of a chorus then it would tie the song together much better. 5/5

I always thought it was special inquisition

I’ve released a (currently unfinished) arrangement of this for brass over on noteflight.
https://www.noteflight.com/scores/view/cd4cfd9da41299faf5f40ac29808cee42f83b953
I think it’s coming out pretty nicely, but I definitely want the opinion of others who’ve heard the original before.

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure the trombone/trumpet fits the song in all honesty…

Brass has some similar tonal qualities with guitar/strings. The trumpets give the string parts more flair, and the bass trombone/tuba parts have the same power in pretty much the same places as the bass/metal guitar.
I did notice that the bass trombone part was lacking at 33 compared to the actual bass volume, so I’ve made a few dynamic adjustments.
The major difference is in that ‘pluck’ that you get with guitars, an effect which can be done on brass, but not with the recordings they’ve provided.
I can’t argue what you feel, though. I had hoped people might find brass to be an interesting alternative to normal rock/metal band layouts.

1 Like