Techno Thread

How much am I hated?

I see what you did there.

IMO muse you can just be a bit annoying, thats all
this guy thinks hes the (or one of the) best in the world…im sorry but your new and your not the top…
with work, practice, and dedication you may go somewhere…but with your attitude, you will be hated, shunned, and probably leave because everyone hates you. So change that attitude or please go somewhere else before it gets worse…i dont want 10 pages on every thread arguing with/talking about you.
So please don’t be so cocky, and this is in a nice way of saying it. I hope this doesn’t make you leave, because you may turn out to be a great composer someday, but right now your pretty average, basically what i was when i started posting, HECK i may have been worse with my first song.
PLEASE make more original songs, don’t take someones songs and make minor changes, make a remix with diferent instruments or just go off of the chorus or something, OR even combine them into something amazing.

I hope this helps.
Braces for flaming, but hopes i get a nice response :twisted:

Couldn’t have said that better myself Kamarai.

Hopefully this stops a flame war between Jhoan Manuel and everyone on Notessimo…

tldr

big ego = bad

:twisted: I try, and try …

Trolls love it when people get mad at them though.

Yeah. Kar fed him the premium troll food.

Ahh, yes. Also, his carefully picked argument can (and probably will) be ignored.

Well I don’t actually think he’s a real troll. He seems either young or from a different country and perhaps didn’t understand the rules. I do hope he does understand what Kar is telling him, but otherwise I think he wants no trouble.

I think there’s already a flame war… but it’s one sided.

Also, He lives in Miami.

Well it depends if it’s spherical geometry or Euclidean geometry.

astig.

Who is flameduck?

Dunno, some annoying guy I presume.

The flamingducky incident can be reviewed here.

I’m confused, how is Slip related to FlamingDucky?

Trust me; this goes all the way to the top, and I DON’T THINK YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Funny tidbit, anybody remember dana stack? Well, I’m not sure who the original stack was, but after I saw how effectively stack pissed corbyn off, I may have poured some lighter fluid on those embers… and it was even better because for the second half of the flame war stack was legitimately pissed off that corbyn was shouting ‘theft!’ We notessimods are a twisted bunch, let me tell ya.

Wait, I thought Dana Stack was the bad guy and Corbyn was the good guy.

1 Like