Techno Thread

That was some quality audio, sir. Don’t let that 4/5 rating discourage you. Seriously, that was amazing. The only problem I have with it so far is the kick. It’s too loud and punchy and it really sticks out (not in the good way or sexual way). Tone it down a bit and it’ll be fine. Keep up the good work. Those underdeveloped melodies at the end have some potential.

Guys, we have our new Roastmasters.

seems like it. make a list of notessimoers in teirs hellstick, also your new name is roaststick (roastmasters stick) make me higher than I am on roasts list too

I came.

Hard.

Damn… From what ive been able to comprehend so far roastmaster seems to be pretty goddamn popular on this forum - not to mention having his shit right!
So thats a prety awesome compliment:) Thanks guys!

Considering Ix was just talking about Roastmaster’s stick…and Roasty replying with i came hard…this seems to be going off topic XD

Anyway, yes he is a great composer and is improving, but i wouldn’t say another roastmasters

Well even Roastmasters sounded terrible at one time *shudders at Move Along cover. Much worse than this guy. And I think it’s also a reference to this guy’s attitude as well.

I seem to remember DC refering to me as “another Roastmasters” after I had posted Saga of the Dragon with only the brief description “I wrote this to be epic and it’s…epic.” At the time I was asking for a thread and I thought that it would be really cool to post this great song as my first in the thread and as a “Welcome to the Site StarWars” type thing in celebration. Instead, I was denied for having too few songs and had to sullenly post it into the rock thread. I was so sad that I barely gave any thought to the description and while DC misunderstood me, the message was clear. There was a time long ago when Roast was the whole Unknowned “God of Epic” crap. And people hated it.

Although I guess that by this time it is a true compliment since Roast is now…epic with just about everything he does.

Honestly why are we all comparing ourselves to each other? I don’t think Hellstick sounds like Roast at all. He’s epic in his own way.

I know I’m gonna regret saying this, but… Muse is right. NOBODY wants to sound like roast. XD

But everyone still wants to be as GOOD as roast.

Well…depends what “good” is.

And now we’ve gone completely off-topic.

YAY!

Someone make a techno song quick!

?id=52491

as you wish.

Posts regarding the “someone else’s song” mess have been silenced FOR GREAT JUSTICE.

No seriously, get back on topic.

I’m gonna delete my posts right away everytime someone yells at me for it and then nobody else can see it.

HOLY SHI-

Hi.

I made a new song but I don’t know if it’s techno or not.

Post it here anyway

EDIT: Reordering of 4/5 & 6/7
(Yes this is heavily impacted by today’s listens of Singularity (<—If you don’t know who this is by… well it won’t be pretty) and Psy Trip (Hellstick))

id=55275

Hang on, crap. I haven’t done this in a while…

YES! YES!