Techno Thread

Techno is a more advanced section of notessimo… plus any techno i try i deem “fail” lol

From my experience, I found that making techno is significantly easier than making rock/classical/ambient/dnb/etc. I don’t know if others feel the same way.

It depends on what type of techno your doing. If you make something like On the moon, you have no chance to survive, make your time.

I find techno easier…so i tend to do it when i can’t think of anything else…

I find techno to be a little more free than other genres, not because it’s particularly easier or anything, but rather because you can make decent techno great by introducing a couple of neat effects that you wouldn’t normally use in other genres. Still, really good techno is fairly hard to come by at notessimo because most of us envision techno as the heavier rave-type of it when most of the Notessimo synths are better suited to trance (not that trance is bad, by any means).

A rock/techno hybrid song in triplets…

I loved that! The triplets were great. You’re one of my favourite composers!

Looks like nobody has posted on here in looks at last post… months. So here we go!

P.S. i did sheet numbers 4+, H-S did some epic stuff on this song.

WOW That song was so epic, I can’t even describe it!

I loved the loop to it too!

Cool, glad to see someone wanted to “finish” this:P
To be honest though, i found some of the sheets to be a bit messy with too much going on, but i generally liked what i heard:) (guess it makes sense since i made the melody XD)

Yea was a bit crowded, i wanted to put everything you and I did at the end sorta be “caotic epicness” did you like my new melody? (page 6 I think?)

The melody in sheet 6 was actually the one of your modifications that i liked the most:)
Generally though, the transition to sheet 8 is too abrupt, and mixing the 2 different beats in the last part of the soong is simply too much. Besides that, i also heard a few notes that seemed off. But im asuming that was due to notessimos anoying tendensy to move notes a bit down when a song is uploaded XD

wow, none of you are any good at this
i’ll try to make one, but notessimo’s interface is fuckin lousy. wish me luck.

if you want to see some of my actualy stuff, go here: Stream Tabarnac music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud

here’s a short wip

Good luck. I can’t wait to hear what you create.

yeah I’ve looked around a bit, the community is like mario paint’s.
there are almost no good artists, but the ones who are are pure gold.

You know, there are less than 10 of us.

Also, the timing in your song is completely screwed, so I whipped up a song just now to show you the correct way to place notes:

Em thanks.

I looked around on your SoundCloud, you’re really good!
And nice song Star.

hey sorry about that
i can be a douchebag

also wtf notessimo is being a douchebag and i cant even place notes correctly

dear developers, i salute you for making a program harder than fl studio :’<

:D