The "My pineapple!" game

the train reverses and knocks you down.

and I used the shamwow’s power to resusitate my carcass into my normal body, alas giving me the pineapple!

I(an angry undercover person waiting for a train) whack you in the head with my briefcase, and grab the pineapple

While unconsious I’m having so much fun with the pineapple that the train comes with you inside it, I throw a snowball at you, (from some guy who was giving out free snowballs) which knocks you unconsious, AlAs
 giving me the pineapple
 (classic cartoon logic)

Using my connections with ACME, I send an oversized anvil crashing down on you to steal the pineapple. I draw a little white flag on the side of the anvil just for fun.

while your running away from whom. I use a portal gun to place a portal under you and on the side of the anvil, spiraling you into an endless loop, you drop the pineapple and it lands into my arms. :) (apeture science copyrights
)

I’m Gabe Newell. Thanks for the pineapple.

I’m aliens exist. Thanks for the pineapple. :)

The police arrests you for worshipping aliens. They take all your property, including the pineapple. I walk away in my police uniform

you set down the pineapple so you stop another crime that is happening nearby. i run off with the pineapple (and all of Alien’s posessions)

But Alien’s possessions are too heavy and I catch up and snatch the pineapple.

I lose my balance and toss the posessions in front of me, where you are standing. i run off with the pineapple.

I send an army of rats in front of you to trip you and cuddle knaw at you. I run away with the pineapple!

I send a bunch of bulls to run towards you and they ran over you. I now have the Pineapple!!!

I manage to hitch a ride on a bull and chase you down. I jump off, do a barrel roll, and grab ze PINEAPPLE!!!

I summon Nix Tempest and he freezes you in mid-air before you could grab the pineapple. I take the pineapple instead.

I spit acid in your eyes and blind you. Then I take the pineapple, shove it in my butt for the future, and eat the poopoo pineapple. I poop it out later and my sewer minion throws it in a black hole, never to be seen again. But the pineapple gets reincarnated as a person. So I capture the person and strap him to a tree for anyone to steal.

I use my time machine to undo the horrible thing you have done, and therefore I have the pineapple.

I spit acid in your eyes and blind you right after you use the time machine. Then I take the pineapple, shove it in my butt for the future, and eat the poopoo pineapple. I poop it out later and my sewer minion throws it in a black hole, never to be seen again. But the pineapple gets reincarnated as a person. So I capture the person and strap him to a tree for anyone to steal.

I pull the pin off the pineapple before you shove it up your butt. Then I get a new one from a nearby fruit store.