The new player

Aight, so i thought’t it’d be a good idea to have a thread in which we can post bugs and general problems with the new player. I’ll start since i already found one.
Here’s a list of what has been found so far:

TODO (added by Starburst)

• Acoustic Guitar #1 (Out of tune)
  • Strings #3 (Out of tune)
  • Electric Guitar #1 (Out of tune)
  • open hi hat #2 (Sound horrible)
  • Flutes (Out of tune)
  • Repeat (no sound)
  • Measure lines on some songs
  • Feedback / Strange Noise when Lag
  • Mouse Wheel Lag

“Acoustic Guitar #1” and “Strings #3” are both out of tune.

EDIT: and claps don’t show up.

Metal Guitar #1 is too loud if you wanna stack it!

The metal guitar has always been too loud. It’s not a bug though. Just dont use 300% volume and you’ll be fine.

1 Like

The measure lines don’t seem to match the tempo.

I noticed that too, Nuse. I know this is for bugs and problems. But I have something to say;

I LOVE THE FRATURE THAT SWITCHES BACK TO THE OTHER PLAYER SB. JUST SAYING.

HEY I LOVE THAT

AS WELL.

Also, I noticed one thing, if we have a drum loop going in a song, let’s say we put a 999 length drum loop note. IT WILL KEEP LOOPING ON THE PLAYER.

Sorry if I’m confusing with my words, my Achilles’ heel is explaining, I suck at it, i’ll post an example anyway.

EDIT: by the way, blarg, don’t you mean acoustic guitar #1?

Flutes are out of tune, and the Grand Piano is too soft.

Solution:

Use old player.

4 Likes

you know when you have a sheet at the end of the song with a tempo of “1”? well, the player just keeps going at the same tempo for the length it would normally take.

bass #2 = very distorted.

Did anyone try scrolling the bar at the bottom of the song? It scrolls really nice and looks cool.

http://www.notessimo.net/page/browse/songs.html/_/notessimo2/bug-collection-r71363

I just made this

Yeah that’s my favourite feature, it’s great being able to move through the song while it’s still playing.

1 Like

The background scrolls with it :stuck_out_tongue:

Found another bug: The Guitar Electric’s too soft.

Then again, it’s probably just the panning issue, so I could be wrong.

Really? I think it’s fine.

Okay, I just got the update. Almost everything seems to be fixed. Thanks again, Starburst.

Not sure if this one’s a bug or not, but the Bass #1 doesn’t extend for a long time.

I hope we’re not giving you too much work.

Yay, the clap is fixed!

EDIT: I liked it more when Bass #1 lasted longer than half a second.

Oh god http://www.notessimo.net/page/browse/songs.html/_/metal-rock/rock/kept-clouded-r68545

Wait for the other guitars to come in around measure 10

Do you want to know what would be scary? If “Strings #3” and “Acoustic Guitar #1” were actually tuned properly and everything else was out of tune in the same way.