The new player

Metal Guitar #1 is too loud if you wanna stack it!

The metal guitar has always been too loud. It’s not a bug though. Just dont use 300% volume and you’ll be fine.

1 Like

The measure lines don’t seem to match the tempo.

I noticed that too, Nuse. I know this is for bugs and problems. But I have something to say;

I LOVE THE FRATURE THAT SWITCHES BACK TO THE OTHER PLAYER SB. JUST SAYING.

HEY I LOVE THAT

AS WELL.

Also, I noticed one thing, if we have a drum loop going in a song, let’s say we put a 999 length drum loop note. IT WILL KEEP LOOPING ON THE PLAYER.

Sorry if I’m confusing with my words, my Achilles’ heel is explaining, I suck at it, i’ll post an example anyway.

EDIT: by the way, blarg, don’t you mean acoustic guitar #1?

Flutes are out of tune, and the Grand Piano is too soft.

Solution:

Use old player.

4 Likes

you know when you have a sheet at the end of the song with a tempo of “1”? well, the player just keeps going at the same tempo for the length it would normally take.

bass #2 = very distorted.

Did anyone try scrolling the bar at the bottom of the song? It scrolls really nice and looks cool.

http://www.notessimo.net/page/browse/songs.html/_/notessimo2/bug-collection-r71363

I just made this

Yeah that’s my favourite feature, it’s great being able to move through the song while it’s still playing.

1 Like

The background scrolls with it :stuck_out_tongue:

Found another bug: The Guitar Electric’s too soft.

Then again, it’s probably just the panning issue, so I could be wrong.

Really? I think it’s fine.

Okay, I just got the update. Almost everything seems to be fixed. Thanks again, Starburst.

Not sure if this one’s a bug or not, but the Bass #1 doesn’t extend for a long time.

I hope we’re not giving you too much work.

Yay, the clap is fixed!

EDIT: I liked it more when Bass #1 lasted longer than half a second.

Oh god http://www.notessimo.net/page/browse/songs.html/_/metal-rock/rock/kept-clouded-r68545

Wait for the other guitars to come in around measure 10

Do you want to know what would be scary? If “Strings #3” and “Acoustic Guitar #1” were actually tuned properly and everything else was out of tune in the same way.

Got some of the bugs fixed, mainly volume / panning issues. Can anyone confirm they works now? Also trying to fix the out of tune instruments, if anyone could make more song like carrot’s one but with only one instrument at a time, that would be great for debug.

Also return of the Notessimo BBCode, simply use

URL

Or you can paste the plain url

8 Likes

Phones are very difficult to maneuver.