The Notessimo RPG

What shall I do? It’s a game with castles and stuff, so electric guitars and drums and shit aren’t really supposed to be in there… Just the old stuff?

Bard…ternder?

Warning there’s a joking swear in the spoiler…

Damn it. It’s okay, though, I wouldn’t have thought of having an animal farm. I actually quite like that idea :D.

I had a dream about the Notessimo RPG (Yes, I just got up). It was like a little trailer/tv commercial thingy. It started with a booming voice saying “Only you… can finish it…” Then there were cutscenes of us in action, and they showed their names. I’m gonna list the names I remember… Ace, Dynamyte, Tsukasa, myself, carrot… and then there were cutscenes of the bosses. Apparently TFB is the final boss in the game. What a coincidence. After those it showed cutscenes of the landscape… and finally the logo for the RPG. Anyway, don’t quote me on that, might not be accurate.

Whoops… Sorry… :(

2 Likes

Lol, I wanted to do the exact same thing.

Could I make some? What type of music do you want?

skyrim genre

Not a bartender, a bard. Like a minstrel.

Okay… But… if I’m a minstel, what instrument will I play… (Plus, I keep thing all these medieval references. It it going to be Medieval?)

How do you get up at 9:30 on a Tuesday?? Teach me your ways.

To be on topic, yes, Aliens, if there are castles and the like I would guess this to be Medieval. Don’t quote me…

I’m homeschooled. That means that I do school in my house.

Have you had cafeteria food before? (I have, it’s meh)

I’m sorta (not really) good at pixel art if you need any help with visuals.

I’m afraid Starburst will have to be a grumpy old king…

1 Like

Nuse will be the “Royal Latrine Disenfector”

(lol)

Timothy shall be a boss that fires horrible sounds out of his butt :P

If I’m the leader of the Touhou Clan, then can I be a boss? If so, then make me shoot danmaku xD

2 Likes

(Make him eat rainbows and poop butterflies)

Well, if he’s gonna be grumpy, then I’ve already made a perfect design for him:

Of course, this is only concept art. You could add a few note decals if you want. Give him a cape for all I care.

2 Likes