The Notessimo RPG

I’ll put up some ideas too later. I’m still thinking of enemies and characters… Maybe the theme could be the massive collaboration song that everyone’s doing.

No Aliens, that’s the Unfinished Collaboration! Then it would spoil the ending!

hmm… Coming from the one who’s in my pants. I can’t argue. (yet I don’t wear pants)

Okay, a few things: First of all, Aliens, I’m gonna think of something else for you, the bard thing isn’t gonna work. Second: None of us will be a boss! Bosses won’t be humans, just creatures. Last of all: I asked Carrot to do (some of) the music. We’ll both be really mysterious about that!

i want to be my pony. my awesome pony.

TRB, do you have ideas for me as a character?

Well, something with wolves. You could be living in a forest and have an army of wolves or something.

Hehe… feast on those who have fallen! … Okay, so I may be a nice wolf who gives advice…

Wouldn’t that be in copy right to hasbro (c) ?
or maybe some aquatic coloured rare breed of horse…

I can make the music…
You decide, I made this:

1 Like

^ What program did you use?? That’s amazing!

AMMMAMAAZZZIIINNNNGGG!!!

yah. me 2? any ideas?

I’m not as good Ace, but I can draw…

Actually, you’re already in the first cutscene, you’re a farmer but you don’t like that life, so you join the party of the main character.

Which is…

Not one of us.

What should the protagonist (main character) look like?

I can create the characters myself. Suggestions are welcome of course, but I’m not sure if I’ll use them. Anyway, I’m stuck at the end of the first cutscene. After that, I can’t make the character walk and I don’t know how to fix it… I’ll keep trying.

Kabob, I’m really sorry, I really love that song but I had another idea for the music.