THE REAL NOTESSIMO COMM COLLAB (of 2011)

I’m in…incase you didn’t already notice…

im in, any group any time

Okay, and Spacepixel, since you randomly came on being active, then I guess it’ll work with you.

Teddy, that’s why a set people make the song at a time, not just 1 at a time.

Beginning Post has been updated. Spacepixel, I didn’t put you in since you didn’t exactly say you wanted to be in.

I vote no restriction. I hate being limited about writing a song, if I think of a second good idea I shouldn’t have to make it in a whole new edit (or not make it at all).

I guess I’m in anyway.

It still isn’t 100% determined what we will do.

By the way, we still need a third group leader. I’d rather have at least three groups.

Nuse, who’s group do you want to be in? (or do you want to be a group leader?)

In two weeks, I’m going to have band camp (8 A.M. to 5 P.M. Monday - Thursday) for two weeks. I won’t be on as much on those days.

I don’t mind. I’m sure there are better people at criticizing songs than me. Maybe in group three?

Nuse I added you as a member to group two. I’m not going to add people to other groups until we get leaders for a group.
We still need a Group 3 Leader. Anybody wanna step up?

I voted 12. 4 people in each group would be optimal (though I guess 3 per group is workable), especially if we discard the limitation of one instrument and one sheet (that idea really only works if we have a ton of users posting at random). Organization strategies (such as tempo or key changes, chord progressions, etc.) should be discussed within the groups.

Well i am not sure what i’d be able to contribute honestly… i dont know what im actually good at so ya know i can just kinda not be a part of this if im not needed

Space, if you want to, you could be a leader. You can put parts together and post them. You could also help out your group. Your choice really.

Spam-bot wants in…
If its alright with everyone…i would prefer to be in star’s group because unless i only add drumming…my add-on will definitely need criticism…

I just got around to adding to make me a part of this.

I picked other because I feel there are only three candidates for that position that really work (no offense to the other users, of course):

Sandalman3000 (because he’s actually made an intro already)
DC (because he’s DC)
DarkDan12 (Because he has a style similar to mine and TFB’s, only better)

What we really need is Hypo for this…

found this lieing round…its a collab between me n mrteddy that never took off that i think is rather epic…has a problem with crackling but thats just an issue with volume

?id=63603

huh?
were you having problems continuing the song or something?

Being honest i forgot because it was during the exam period :L

if you forgot about it… can I finish it?