THE REAL NOTESSIMO COMM COLLAB (of 2011)

It’s already been posted for the beginning part of this song. If it doesn’t become the begin, it’s up to ashley.
By the way, teddy, do you want to be a part of this?

Oh, and by the way, whoever is clicking the Other part of the poll, that’s just a bot checker. It doesn’t really mean anything. So if you’re picking that choice, PM me, or else I’ll just take it as a bot.

Can I join?

nah

Octo, wanna be the group 3 leader? or just be a member of the 2 existing groups?

I want to be on Nuse’s group. :{

[I’ll take group leader if Nuse isn’t gonna be the third Hokage.]

I’ll try and contribute to this i guess. just dont get mad at me if i suck butts

The majority of the people contributing will ‘suck butts’ before you do…

Especially the person organizing the song.

Octo, we’ll see if Nuse agrees to be the Group 3 Leader.
DarkDan, what group do you want to be in?

You miss my post? Either way I’d take back what I said anyway, I’m not sure why I decided against Nuse now that I think about it.

Nuse is now Group 3 Leader.
I didn’t see your post about the third group leader poll. (Plus, every poll someone has voted other.)
We reached the halfway mark in members!

sure ted, its good as yours if you want it

Okay, I’m going to entirely change the total number of people. There will be 9 total people.

what if I wanna join? trollface

Do you? reverse trollface

groups, what? i need an explanation and no i dont feel like looking through this thread, im too lazy. someone help me lol. or people could fight over me! no one participates in said fighting because no one really cares that much xD

Basically it will be like a 3-way collab, but instead of sharing between 3 people, its sharing between 3 groups of people which work on the song as a small team…
Another way of explaining it would be that it is a 3-way 3-way collab…but i’d read off the top one…

Shouldn’t we just force people into the 3 groups and if they have an objection with it just request for a change?

Group 1:
THEFinalBoss
Spacepixel
Sandelman3000

Group 2:
Starwars [XD]
QVX 797
ashleybas10

Group 3:
Nuselline
Octoviator
DarkDan12

Now, is everyone ok with this??
(not that if we have any later entries we could just have one group of 4 or something)

I’m sure we will have later entries, including people who only want to edit the song once or something. So maybe we don’t have to be strict about having 3 in a group?

Eh, it depends. I don’t like forcing people into a group.
Spacepixel said he didn’t want to be in it.
Sandalman3000 didn’t say anything.
DarkDan12…I don’t know.

I’m not being strict about 3 per group…any number of people can be in a group. Only a certain number of people will be needed before we start.

I’ll do anything.

you do realize how pointless and over-complicated this system is right?