things that you hate

… your brothers a jerk… glad I don’t have one, but I can almost assure you that you won’t fail just because he says your dumb.

I don’t really care about his insults, but the other stuff…

Haha. You all complain about brothers. I haven’t told you about my oldest brother yet.

He’s bipolar and a schizophrenic. He’s crazy, but I don’t hate him, because it’s a mental disability. The fact that he got to 10th grade was beyond me. After 10th grade he quit school though. XD

But how does he treat you?

Hell, he fucking loves me! XD He wouldn’t do anything bad to me or my other brother, but he sure as hell bitches at our parents a lot. XD

EDIT: List.
24. People who cheat or argue in games for gym class. If we’re playing dodgeball and the teacher calls you out, DON’T FUCKING ARGUE, YOU’RE OUT. You argue, you get pelted with dodgeballs until you get off the court.
25. Smokers
26. People who are 18 and under that talk about how they love someone… they don’t know what love is… they’re too young.
27. People who do stuff for attention. I used to be one of them, so I don’t hate them all that much, but I still hate them. They get more attention than me.
28. 5 year olds that talk shit. They’re 5, they aren’t suppose to be using that language.
29. Hair dressers who don’t ask you what you want first and just randomly start cutting. >.>
30. Hillary Duff. Dumbass.
31. Charlie Sheen. I repeat “Dumbass”
32. Hillary Clinton. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS?!?!
33. People with O.C.D. Don’t Google everything just to prove a point! USE YOUR BRAIN.

octo would definitely dissagree with you on this one…
on a more on topic note.
7. modern day cartoons (im talking about childrens cartoons).
8. game console wars.
9. when people who say p.c is not a gaming console.
10. facebook addicts (im talking about the people who are on ONLY facebook and no other tab or window is open and their waiting hours for another update about their friends. My sister is like this).
11. people with attitudes towards their parents… (just the way I was raised :).

Haha. I like having an attitude towards my parents. I mean, I like the stuff they do for me, but they’re so unfair. Again, it goes back to my brother. They give him everything, when he’s cooped up in his room all day, because he’s in trouble. The say that’s his “punishment” for getting in trouble. Most kids get stuff taken away, but nope. He gets to sit in his room all day with his phone, laptop(with internet), iPod, and everything else. He is also aloud to come downstairs and use the Xbox. I don’t get anything, but the really slow desktop and the xbox. FML.

I’m adding someone to my list:

Slippy

You need to use google more often.

I can imagine You saying you hate people who say they have OCD when They don’t, but OCD is in reality a really bad mental disorder which causes you to not be able to control your own thought process.

I should know… I have the worst form of it, called Pure-O.

My teacher has O.C.D. He Googles stuff to prove a point on kids who choose to not do work, so they wouldn’t know the stuff anyway. Plus, this comes back to “arguing with a teacher”, if the teacher says you’re wrong and he’s right, LEAVE IT AT THAT, DON’T ARGUE WITH HIM.

Telling an OCD person to stop acting the way they do is like telling a schizophrenic person to stop hearing voices.

And how do you know he was OCD?

Did you even freaking click the link?!

He was half OCD. I mean… When he wanted to prove a point, he just pulled facts out of his brain to back it up, but if he didn’t have a fact, he Googled it.

I don’t think that’s a symptom of OCD…

He was a special needs teacher… I’m pretty sure he’d know if he had OCD or not.

Now can we stop spamming with this little debate and get back to hating stuff?

1. MURDERS
  2. Barney
  3. Computers that are as slow as f*ck, but there’s barely anything on them to make them slow.
  4. People who talk shit, but can NOT back it up.
  5. Bikers, skateboards, and rollerbladers that are on the sidewalk. See the signs that say “No skateboarding, biking, or rollerblading”? Yeah. Follow the damn rules and stop trying to run people off the sidewalk.

Slip, you’re offending a lot of people lately.

I am, I am hating on you.

I wonder who this reminds me of.

GO BACK AND CLICK THE FREAKING LINK.

If he had OCD, He would have thoughts about killing his students every few minutes.

crap this topic was a bad idea , I shouldn’t randomly make topics at 1:00 am in the morning.

No, this thread was a good idea! It’s just that me and Slip ruin everything!

1.) Why aren’t there Gardevors?

im confused… do you hate that we haven’t put gardevors on the list or do you hate gardevors?

No, he wants them to be real so he can marry one.