things that you hate

I didn’t ruin anything! Why couldn’t you have just let me post and go about my day? Why did you have to comment on it?

Because I’m OCD!

Ok… And I’m fine with that… But I wasn’t talking like… a LEGIT disease. My teacher just says he’s OCD, because he obsesses over every little thing.

Which isn’t What OCD is…
Anyways, I’m adding slow computers to my list. DARN YOU, COMPUTER! MESSING UP MY SONG WRITING!

Then go buy a new one, or at least a new laptop.

Don’t blame me, blame my teacher. He’s the one that said he had it in the first place. I never heard of it until he said he had… and no… I will not click the link.

Same. -.-

Okay, I’ll just wait for you’re money to arrive the mail

I would if I had the money, but, alas…

How old are you?

2… and a half.

Damn. I had an idea, but you have to be at least 3 before use small sized legos. -.-

I’m assuming he’s 17 or something.

If he was 17… He’d probably go get a job for money instead of complain about having no money.

Another for the list. I texting symbols or whatever they are.

I’m 16…

And I’m not complain about not having money, I was just saying I don’t like that I don’t have a faster computer…

And If I did get a job, my mom would make put all the money away for college.

And I can’t drive.

insert more excuses

Do you HATE those things?

No, because then we would be on topic :D

But I do hate being on topic… Dang it.

Ooh. I got one. I ABSOLUTELY HATE… acne. They’re so hard to pop and they hurt. They also make scabs and I HATE scabs, so I pick them, then I get scars and I HATE scars. If I didn’t have acne, I’d probably have a full beard now… and I’m 14.

I hate it when my milk expires before I can finish it.
I hate YouTube advertisements.
I hate it when my pencil sharpener repeatedly fails to fulfill its purpose.
I hate it when people litter the streets with their garbage.
I hate how I have a trillion pennies on my desk and I have no idea what to do with them.
I hate how I’m the only guy on Earth who writes in cursive.
I hate you.

Can’t you exchange them at the bank for dollars?

Oh yeah?

I do too, but it goes back and forth between cursive and regular. I’ll be writing in cursive then randomly switch. Lol. I kinda do have a picture to prove it like DC though.