Unfinished Songs / Demos

Yeah it was very repetitive.

[b]I hope to be improving. d:
Uguu // Densha

@cartrox1: For some odd reason, your song slightly reminds me of the style of Justice/Boys Noize. While I do like this technique, intentional or not, I feel as though the song is relatively lackluster and repetitive so to speak, as Boss and Twilight Sparkle mentioned beforehand.[/b]

sees Profile pic
heart jumps
sees your site
sees your male
Awww…

I loved Uguu.

@Karo:
Uguu - The Ab and G definitely battled. (Make the 2nd G an Eighth note)
Densha - Really liked the drum beat.

Karo, I see you have a lot of unfinished songs. Do you have a song thread? I have yet to find one of yours (but then again I didn’t really look).
Finish Densha if you want some sort of a battle theme.
Finish Uguu if you want some sort of a title theme to a Final Fantasy game or somewhere around that…

I actually liked the clashing…

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57187

new song idea… yay or neigh

Niegh is for horses… yay.

can’t ponies neigh… (if they tried) or has biology failed me?
Edit: I hope you guys don’t go off topic talking about ponies neighing.

The Unfinished Thread, celebrating 200 pages of procrastination.

Which one is worse, not starting at all or procrastinating?

And, yes, horses can neigh.

If you aren’t planning on finishing what you started, then all your work is wasted and you are better off not starting it in the first place, because then you wouldn’t have wasted the time, a valuable and irretrievable resource. Thus, procrastination is one of the worst human traits I can think of, right under addiction.

On the topic of yay or neigh, I would say that I liked the song except for the distracting snare.

Well… What about what you learn about composing as you make the song? Of course, that doesn’t happen with you, but Placing a single note helps me learn because of how little I know.

darn it, and I lowered the snare drum volume the most out of all of them >_>

If you want to learn more about how notessimo works and don’t want to spend too much effort, I would suggest covering a FF song (doesn’t matter which). Seems to me that there’s a whole section of amazing composers that only do FF. Also, I think you learn more from collaborating with someone than creating unfinished songs.

And yet Ive spent the past 4 months staring at the screen wondering what the heck I do on a collab…

This song has so far been my favorite song to compose…added about 30 seconds to it, and I still love it whether it is random or not.

still unfinished (for those of you who would actually think its finished)
I am concluding that the transitions are coming…waaaay to fast towards the end of sheet 0… ill fix that ASAP.

Did feel a little empty but still was a great song. Sounds like a loop.

Neww!

its fine so far. :D .