Unknownedified: Space Dreams

@ CC
I believe we went over this in another thread. If a person is active and has 7+ songs then they have the right to create a thread. You never update YOUR thread so maybe I should just delete it…

ya but ive been tied up with chooseing songs im not as fast as i used to be and ive been working on Phantom of the Opera on notessimo and Trying to find Angel of Music music so im doing also bigger songs and trying to make them more indepth

Wow. Already in one day and messages have popped up.
Yeah, my songs from eariler are my worst. But I am getting better. Although Give It Away is probably the number one.
Also, I need inspiration for other songs. Right now I am stumped and I can’t choose what to do next. Got any ideas?

You could always try to finish something in the requests thread…

Request Threads???

Yes, the request thread. There are (as you can tell) many songs that have been requested, yet have not been made. If you can’t think of anything else, you could try one of those.

My favorite is Your Fault. It reminds me of 90s radio rock.

Thanks.

Great songs Unknowned. Didn’t like the intro for Nightmare Trance though…

You should bump your topic when you make a new song so you can get more listens and ratings

Yeah but I hate double posting. Can’t take a risk.

lol check out my thread. Double and triple posts everywhere

Lol. Glad to see some people are still online.

----------March 2, 2009--------------

Anyone gonna bump the post?

I think it’s safe to say to BUMP the post don’t you think?
Just so no one forgets.

Ike’s Wrath was really good, except for the cymbals/hi-hats on sheet 2. I didn’t like how that sounded. Other than that, 5/5

Perfect Paradise was a near perfect song. I like how you used the steel drums However, the snares at D5 in sheet 10 sounded unusually placed for a song like this. Other than that, 5/5 here.

And the third song I listened to, So Long. That one riff with the Fender Strat was pure epicness. Nothing more than that, and definitley nothing less. I found everything to be great, nothing that sounded awkward or wierd. I would give it a 6/5, but the rating system doesn’t go that high.

perfect paradise has a cheerful but ominous thing to it like its too perfect. does anyone get what i mean?

Yeah, anyone see Stalker or Suspect. Definetly Suspect! Check the intro man!

Need inspirations for the next U.M. Song. Got any. Oh BTW, B.U.M.P.

whats b.u.m.p.? plus, maybe you could do some kind of a creepy/ominous classicalish thing, with a guitar.

B.U.M.P means Bump Up My Post. To keep the post refreshed.
Oh and yeah. Sure.

NEW! Blood Rush! Plz rate.
Oh BTW, I’m doing a remix of The Experiement: The Search.