Upcoming Games

Let’s have the coolest-looking games that are coming soon and post them here.

Here’s one for you.
Twisted Metal: PS3

MoH

I don’t know about you guys with the PS3 and Xbox360, but since I have a wii I am stoked for the new Golden Eye.

On a side note, I also want The Conduit 2, because I loved the first so much, as well as LoZ:SS and The Force Unleashed 2. I could find links to all these but I’m sure you’ve actually heard of them anyway so…yeah.

The game I want for my upcoming birthday is Starcraft 2. Probably will just make me look even more like a nerd but I love the Genre of RTS the best. It’s like chess but for gamers.

There’s a Golden Eye 2!?! When the heck did this happen!?!

After just finishing Lugaru, I can’t wait for the sequel Overgrowth.

All those tools come with the game, so Overgrowth is like the G-mod for Lugaru. With Rabbit Ninjas, of course :twisted:

And supposedly one of the bosses is this

Notice the ninja rabbit in the bottom left corner. That’s going to be one heck of a fight.

No I’m gonna go and play the expansion pack for Lugaru, so bye :twisted:

Just cut MW2 in half and BFBC2 in half and tape it together and you got (new) MoH.

The good halves or bad halves of those?

Okay, I did that, but it doesn’t work. It says “Open Tray”.

/facepalm
I think only you would take that literally lol.

And I think you are the only one who would take him literally.
And I’m the only one who would take what you said literally.

Since E3

You know what’s odd. I can get away with making these threads without asking. Lol, but they do have a point to them.
Hey, is LBP2 out yet?

Not yet, Sept. 8 for North America.

I loved the original GE. But… the graphics look the same… it looks like all they added to it was online multiplayer…

Well I never had a real chance to play it, as my first console was the ps1. I did play it a few times with one of my friends before he moved, but that’s about it. So yeah, the graphics look bad. Of course I never cared about graphics, else i would’ve bought a PS3. IMO they are the reason that games are falling apart nowadays. The producers care more about the looks and not about the game. Take LoZ:ST for example. EXACT same graphics as PH and even almost the same people, just 100 years into the future. In fact the only major changes are that you have a train, and you have a fast-paced, action-packed multiplayer instead of a strategic, turn-based one. In essence, they are the same game with just a few minor differences. And you know what? I still have fallen in love with the side quests, and the puzzles that get you stuck for days, and that euphoric feeling you get when you beat those puzzles (makes you feel like no regular person could have done that), and the boss battles and the music AND I EFFIN LOVE CONTROLLING A PHANTOM! My point is, graphics are for fanboys. Those words will forever be true to the people who actually enjoy video games for what they are.

When I watched the E3 thing though… It was the exact same graphics as the old one, exact same story and characters… the only thing different was the online multiplayer…

I’ll have whatever you’re smoking

That pic was too low-res to tell the difference.

old: http://www.code-ami.fr/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/goldeneye-5.jpg

new

http://wiimedia.ign.com/wii/image/article/110/1106570/goldeneye-007-20100715063756489_640w.jpg

It seems the Wii has the same amount of anti-aliasing, though.

EDIT: Crap, you play as that new actor in this one! Don’t do that, Rare!!! http://wiimedia.ign.com/wii/image/article/110/1106570/goldeneye-007-20100715063806254.jpg

New graphics old graphics whatever doesn’t change the fact it still looks like a nintendo 64 game.

it also doesn’t change the fact you play as the new freaking actor :twisted: