Video Game Reviews

Post any reviews of games you have here.

EX:

or

Or any of the other topics Ive created that you got pissed off for me posting them.

I am going to post a review on the free to play FPS Crossfire. It has it’s pros and it’s cons. The pros: 1. There are 6 different modes to play from, team deathmatch, ghost mode, free for all, elimination, snipermatch, and knife match. 2. There are aloft of cool weapons to choose from, ranging from knife and axes, to assault rifles to sniper rifles. 3. The maps are very well laid out for each mode. 4. You can outfit your character with different skins and more. But with the cons there are also cons. 1. The Axes and shovels you can buy in the game are 98% of the time 1 hit kills, so that can be very annoying. 2. If someone your fighting has a better gun than you your pretty much screwed. 3. When you are a ghost in ghost mode, if the humans are close enough to you they can hear you breath, so that can also screw you. And that is it, so my overall review is a 8.5 or a 9.0

Silent Hill
PS1

Pros:
-Scary as hell!
-^ That’s really all you need.

Cons:
-Bad controls
-Slow start
-Easy to get lost

Overall, PLAY IT! Ignore the cons, this game is worth playing, especially in the dark with headphones.

backs away slowly

Scared already? XD

That game is to scary… I make it to the opening cinema where it tells you its scary… and then I turn it off.

I’m scared of heights (except I love climbing, which can lead to some awful situations), creepy-crawlies (except green-flies, ladybirds, worms when you get to know them, snails etc), not being able to breathe (not claustrophobia, also comes with some fear of water, as I’m afraid I could drown, a fear of being buried alive, all the usual kebab), a fear of paranormal (I once watched a really scary show. I was absolutely petrified of the dark for a while, but I’m better now. I don’t actually believe in ghosts and stuff but you try telling my nerves that), a not as bad fear of thunder and lightning (I inherited this from my mum, who would lock us up in the basement during a thunderstorm -.-), a not as bad fear of losing blood/water (not really a fear but a squirmish) a small fear of pain, a big fear about my future, also when I get depressed I have a fear that the whole world is closing in on me. Yeah I might seem like a psycho but I’m usually sane most of the time.

a small scare of pain? how is it not death gripping?

That’s nothing compared to one of my closest friends. Her list of phobias is too long to name here, my favorite of hers is being afraid of opening cans. XD

Anda how the heck is ninjas not on that list? How is it possible to not be afraid of ninjas (or at least be awed)?

wierdly enough, im not really afraid of pain, is that wierd?

Ok you’re right, I underexaggerated there.

Not unless you actually enjoy it.

Game: Avatar

Pros:
Be RDA (Humans) or Avatars
RDAS get lots of good weapons and variety of stuff.
Remember those giant robots? They’re back.
A great campaign mode.

Cons:
Avvie’s weapons aren’t so good.

Overall, best game based on a movie.
9/10

RECOMMENDED BY UNKNOWNED FOLLOWERS EVERYWHERE!

Game: Pokemon Yellow

Pros:
-Anime based storyline
—Pikachu is a starter
—All three Kanto starters (Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle) are all available in-game
-It’s a classic!
-More colors
-Soundtrack is FTW!!!

Cons:
-Gym leaders have stronger Pokemon (for some it could be a turn-on, but for me, it’s not)
-Exp. gain is not shown in battle.

I love this game, I will be playing through it for as long as I have it (or at least until the internal battery dies)

9.5/10

I love Pokemon RPGs, and nothing beats this.

Dude, you’re not that great, you don’t have followers.

why isn’t Pikachu following you around a pro?

another con is you cant see exp gain, but that was a problem in all 1st gen games if i remember correctly

Oh yes it was, I forgot about it.

Yeah I loved Pokémon Yellow. My game broke just before I beat the champion. >:roll:

I always found that a big con with the old Pokemon games was that you had to manually change the box once it got full, and if you didn’t then all the pokemon you caught afterwards would have to be released. I lost a rhyhorn, diglet’s evolved form, and worst of all, Articuno to this aspect (luckily I saved before this happened and was able to walk out, change boxes, walk back, and then capture him again, but it was painstaking I tell you). That was Blue version, although I think the best versions were the Jhoto region.

Game: Gold

Pros:
Your rival in this game is the best one there EVER has been. End of story.
----Think the above one is wrong? Gary was a stuck up rich kid who has the professor as a father. In R/S/E and D/P/P, your rival is one of your best friends. The thing about Red is that he is from nowhere, and has no ties whatsoever with the game.
The starters are all great.
----Even Chikorita (My favorite grass type EVER) can be used in this game, whereas you couldn’t use Bulbasaur as a single pokemon. Unless you really wanted a challenge. Also, Hoenn region was heavily built for Treeko. I tried taking Blaziken (It seems they can’t make a non-beast fire type starter. Even cute little cyndaquil evolves into Typhlosion, and just his NAME is ftw.) through it and failed at the 8th gym leader because he was water type. The problem with the new starters is that they try to even it up by adding an odd second type to all of them, and that just won’t do it. Also, Empoleon is fat.
Music was the best EVER.
----1:45 of epic awesomeness. Before I re-heard this theme I always thought that Diamond and Pearl had an insane drum beat with put in on top. Then I slapped myself and went into a 3-day coma.
Lance. The best Champion ever.
----Three dragonites? Seriously? Of course the way I won was train just feraligator and teach it ice punch at some point. In fact, that was my old strategy was to just pick the Water-type starter because it had only two weaknesses, electric and grass, and teach it an ice-type move and a ground-type move. Then Surf, and any other move of my choice. Back when I was a real noob I used Return because I thought that once your pokemon really loved you it would hit 120s, and it had 20 PPs for pete’s sake! Okay that description had nothing to do with Lance being the best, but hey, He likes dragon types, the 8th gym leader like dragon types, who doesn’t?
Dark and Steel type.
----UMBRION
Okay this is turning into a century-long post so I’m just going to move on to cons.
Cons
#1 i couldn’t list all of the pros
Anyway, I think that the starter pokemon, although you could use all of them, there was always a stronger one from a different game. Meganuim-meet Treeko’s evolve form. (I trained it at one point but can’t remember it’s name, yet I lost my gold version over 5 years ago and still remember Meganium) Feraligator-meet Blastoise. And Typhlosion…actually Typlosion can’t be beat because he is the only true Fire-type starter. Charizard is my next choice, he really should be part dragon-type. Then both water and ice types would stop working against it.
Another con is…Actually I’ll reserve this spot for some inevitable cons from the users here who think that Kanto is the better of the two old ones, personally I loved both games, I just got a better experince out of Gold.

You made one small mistake on your review.