Vidya Games

@Sandalman3000
There’s just one thing that bugged me: I don’t see why you chose to use Nice #1, a percussion instrument, for the melody in sheets 1 and 6-9. I think a wind instrument (probably Ocarina) would be more accurate.
Otherwise, great job! I like it a lot!

It just sounded better then the woodwind instruments.

Sheesh, two actually good uploads in 12 hours! I’m on a roooollllll!
Anyways, this one is Oil Ocean Zone from Sonic 2. It has Steel Drums!!! And Congas!

Another PRRRRROOOMOTION for me! I’m now level 3, Jazzercizer!

Hey guys, I’mtrying Doomsday Zone next, but I’m having a little trouble with the dodeclets, sexlets, and nonlets. Any suggestions? Sheet music here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQaSQupOr8Q

It’s actually not as daunting as you think. Don’t be fooled by notation; those fast-moving notes are actually all equal in length: a “twenty-fourth note”, or “sixteenth-triplet”. So, base tempo disregarding the sixteenth-triplets is around 150 (maybe less; use your ear for this), so with triplets included, this should be around 450 or less. Sixteenth note is three spaces, sixteenth triplet is two spaces, eighth note is six spaces, etc. (essentially, you’re stuffing one measure’s worth of notes into three measures).
Hope that helped.

Personaly, I wouldn’t use that for the sheet because there are notes that are off. I love hatch’s work, but that was one of his first songs and it’s a bit off. If you’re going to use sheet, I’d google for something else. If you want to use it though, most of it is correct, but I’d be aware that there are notes that are off. I’d try to fix it by ear at least. If you have troubles doing that, you can send it to me and I’ll be able to help with that. I kinda wanted to make this song sometime too so I will be able to correct it.

Or, if you look at the comments, somebody already explained the errors.

Also, now that I’ve listened to the original, I’ve noticed that the slide (with the triplets) at the beginning should be slightly lower in pitch, too (by, like, one half step, but I may be wrong). I bet I’m missing a bunch more, but I’ll just leave that to Clonefan841… (Yeah, sorry for butting in like that…)

Annyyyywayyy, now that my song thread got shut down, it’s back to these ones I go. But at least I made a new song!
It’s Carnival Night from Sonic 3! By Michael Jackson, because it has a striking resemblance to Jam!

Promotion! Level 4, Garage Band Jammer!

Hey, coming at’cha from Deer Valley, Utah,far away from my home in Marietta, Georgia! On mah laptop, I made a new song after renting ski equipment!
Not my best work though, but a good loop. It’s the Hill Top Zone from Sonic 2! So much lava, and that one mountain you enter and have to climb away from the rising magma… Scary!

I don’t get a promotion for this one… Boo hoo…

So, after months of nothing fresh to put on the table, I actually finished something. Definitely nothing like my FF work but it’ll have to do.

SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEE MENU SONG!
Not finished yet, but just a sampler.
Put the visual graphics on low quality for best performance.
If this is a duplicate,it is entirely a coincidence.
Comments (and rates) would be helpful!

In response to the guy who did carnival night.

it was meh. and were you trying to say you did better then easyaspi? you didnt.

dark dan stop being so brutal your like the annoying judge on American idol who insults anyone he can

simon cowell? hardly. I was just trying to defend easyaspi because it almost semt like JJJ was insulting pi by posting a remake of the song, hence the,

I dunno, thats what it semt like to me.

Hope you like it.
Phthia- Battle of Olympus

What am I doing wrong??? can’t get that thingy box the way you guys did but it shows the link. Whatever if it works then it works LOL

Double dragon 2 undersea level

EVO search of Eden

FF4 Boss battle theme

SMB3 Underwater level.

Enjoy!

P.S. Don’t pay attention the repetition of each box. They all are different songs with Title on top of it that I typed that goes to other as well, if you noticied the similarity

Please don’t quintuple post. Instead, edit them. The edit button is located at the top-right corner of your post.

I got it. Great songs dude.

Starwars and his modular/modulous powers to the rescue!