Ye Olde Back To School Thread

It’s that time of the year again…back to school time! I know some of you may have started school already, but I didn’t yet. When did/will you guys go back to school? I go back on the 2nd.

9th

9th of September (Probably like DD)

8th of September. I’m so special.

yeah. 24th of August. College fucking sucks!

…Oh wait, we get a week off for thanksgiving, a whole month for christmas, and we get out early May for summer…haha college rocks!

8th not so special anymore

I can’t believe I’m starting before Labor Day.

18th

I’m very special.

I’m Starting 27th! This Thursday! First time in Middle School…Which attached to high school…Big kids are scery… (rock)

Big kids attack little kids who don’t use correct grammar.

Like Michael Jackson! OMG…I thought it was proper grammer?

attacks Slipknot

OMG! WTH!! AUGHH! OMG! WTF?!?!

No. I believe if written properly, it would be…

I hate correcting people if my “correction” is wrong too. Please let me know if I am wrong.

Does the the work better?

What do you mean does it work better?

“Which is attached to high school” “which is attached to the high school”
Which one sounds better? (I feel like a fricken grammar Nazi >.<)

It could, but then “High School” would have to be “high school”. “Middle School” and “High School” are capitolized (sp?) because they are the names Slipknot gave them. It could have easily been, “…my first time in the middle school, which is attached to the high school.” Slipknot made it so that the middle school is named “Middle School” and that the high school is named “High School”. I think we should let Hypo, AFB, EA decide.

NVM… Ok, here… It’s my first time in the Newport Middle High School! That’s What It is called!

Ok then. Well, goodluck in school.