A Day in the Life of StarWars

A day in the life of Starwars…
the title suggests theres more to you than being a mormon, I think I speak for most people when I say change the subject for now and please do go on.

I was thinking about saying the same thing yesterday, DD12, but I couldn’t make it on the computer.

Yes, please do go on.

I don’t see any religious dispute raging. All that happened was a few questions about Mormonism, a confusion over some post and a few people getting angry about me and Slip spamming.

Don’t argue, Just let him think he is right. I don’t want to get banned for a fight.

notice i said change the subject, not back on topic. I want to be able to know more than that hes a mormon and the details of mormonism, and im sure many others of us do too. im just sayin, its starwars overall descision though, because it’s his thread, so I dont care too much.

Dan is confusing me. I was talking to Muse.

theres really no “right” answer or response, i was merely making a suggestion, so you dont need to get sarcastic and such about it.

That “don’t argue” part was from Roast saying some pages ago that this was gonna be some religion trolled thread or something.

Well okay, i suppose that I could change topics to some other aspect of my life…but I do enjoy answering questions about my religion too, so if you still have questions, I’ll answer.

Anyways a new topic, let me see…well unfortunately my father lost his job about 3 or so weeks ago, so he had to sell his Pathfinder to get a Corolla (which IMO is a better trade, because it is the sport edition, so it’s cooler), and soon he and my mom will be going to Florida to receive some training into this new business we are getting into, called Bricks4Kids. For those who don’t know, it’s a Lego franchise that teaches kids how to build neat-o stuff for huge amounts of money and is somehow successful, but hey, I’m all for it. If this works out (which it should considering it’s total popularity in the nation), my dad will buy a new Pathfinder and leave the '09 Corolla S to me, a 16-year-old driver. Can’t tell you how much I like that idea. It has just an inline 4 engine, which is why it runs such a good fuel economy, but it still has about 193 HP in it, and in a car that small, that’s a LOT.

As far as the business goes, I’ve always loved Legos, they were my favorite toy as a kid. I also like the idea of my family owning any kind of business, and have been urging them forever to do something like this. As for it being a Lego business, that aspect couldn’t be better for me. I still remember my first set that i got when I was 6 or 7, a blimp. I don’t still play with them now, but I do have a few keepsakes (tank and airplane models built when i was 12 or so) that I put on top of my drawer to remind me of those days when i was a kid. The cool thing about this new job they are going to have is that it is completely family-owned, and that means I could work a nice part-time job teaching kids how to work with these Legos and make a killing on the side. Maybe that seems lame to you guys that I like Legos so much, but to me it is a dream job until I go to college, because it sure beats working in some movie theater or mowing lawns or working as a cashier in some grocery store, and on top of that, I get a much better pay.

Tell me what you guys think about this idea, whether you like it or not, and ask me any questions you want about my soon-to-be car, I can honestly say i am stoked.

I hope you’re not talking about me there.

Gah… Um… Sure…

And sweet! LEGOs are awesome toys. I actually built a replica of my desk in my room out of legos. It was the same size and everything. It was stable enough to hold someone too. I like the idea.

How big it? I didn’t even know what Pathfinders or Corollas were before you said they were a type of car.

This is an '09 Corolla S.

Not too bad Star.

I’d love to get that. I probably won’t get a car until I’m 30 or something because I’ll have to learn first and also save up.

Yep, plus it’s red and has black cloth seats (incredibly comfortable )…overall I love it. It’s fun to drive and has great economy and the trunk is surprisingly bigger than you’d think it is, I couldn’t think of a better car for a guy like me. Personally I would have considered myself lucky to have a car from this decade if that, what i got is ten years better. There are a few bugs, like the driver’s seat-belt is broken (not the seat-belt itself but the thing it goes in), and it is incredibly hot after sitting in the sun for anywhere over 10 minutes in the 90+ degree weather we have in South Carolina, but it’s a car I could very easily live with.

Like this one?

If your seats get hot… Never put an air freshener in the car, if that gets hot, then the car will stink. Bleh.

The red’s nice too. Personally I’d like a kind of green-teal colour.

Can’t find one, but I like the red.

Yes I hope Star’s car is like the picture you posted down there. I don’t really like the really bright red ones.

That reminds of something I’m not gonna get into, because it’s off-topic.

Anyway, I like the red car lol What else are you gonna get?