A Day in the Life of StarWars

Organ-wind instrument whose sound is produced by means of pipes arranged in sets supplied with air from a bellows and controlled from a large complex musical keyboard
—If this is what you mean, then yes. We have an electric organ in our chapel, and it is usually played by a person in the ward who is called to do so. I personally have never played it, but i usually do play the grand piaon we have there, not in front of anyone, but just for fun and to practice.

Organ-a fully differentiated structural and functional unit in an animal that is specialized for some particular function
—If this is what you mean, then I have no idea what you are talking about.

I pick… Number 2! Do I get a prize?

I’m kidding, Number 1. I, personally, have never EVER seen an organ in real life.

Your skin is an organ, so I’m sure that you’ve seen an organ before.

I meant the instrument… Anyway…

I need more questions…

What do you wish to be when you grow up?(Many people ask me this and I say “I just want to be a normal teen working at a restaurant or something and go from there.”)

I’ve seen two people perform Bach’s Toccata und Fugue in D minor on the organ. It was friggin’ insane. The organ had three keyboards and the really deep and low notes were achieved by pressing on certain pedals with the feet. It’s kinda like playing a piano and a double bass drum at the same time.

Really? That’s interesting.

And btw you forgot
3. A species of cactus (Stenocereus thurberi)

ENOUGH with the organs…

That’s pretty cool. We have a guy in our ward that is like one of those asian totally-good-at-whatever-they-decide-to-be-good-in-type guys, and he’s a pianist. I love hearing him play, even though I couldn’t name more then one or two of the songs he plays. But because he’s a youth like me, we’re actually good friends, I get to hear him play just about every Wednesday night.

What three things (that you own) would you bring on a desert island?

Hmm…this is really a trick question because I don’t actually own that much. Also, I think you mean deserted island, not a desert island. I doubt I could survive more than three days on a desert island. But in a jungle I could get water and food fairly easily. So I would probably take my tent, my pocketknife, and either some rope or a shotgun, whichever is available to me at the time.

:confused: Right. I actually meant three things that would be occupying/useful (but not necessary) but it doesn’t really matter.

Oh well if I didn’t need the three items to survive…I’d bring a book, a deck of cards, and a guitar, all in the interests that I wouldn’t have access to electricity.

I’d bring a boat, a compass, and some fuel.

:confused: The scenario isn’t actually literal, it’s just because saying “what are your three favourite objects” is a bit boring.

An entrepreneur, huh? Do you wish to sell chocolate with/without nuts, and get chased by a crazed chocolate loving man like Spongebob and Patrick, then rent out a whole restaurant with the money you got and go out to eat with 2 old ladies?

Haha that was a funny episode.

But no I’d rather own a video gaming franchise. Computer stuff is where the money’s at, if Bill Gates is anything to judge by.

I thought he lost most of his money?

And that reminds me of a “Code Monkeys” episode.

Where Jerry and the other guy are working at a Video Game company and they quit to make more money at their own company that they made.

If you do make a Video Game company… I’d soooo put money on that stock… I would like a job too.

And what would you do in your video game franchise?

He gave 16 BILLION of it to charity. he went from 56 billion to 40 billion.

I don’t know, maybe make games?

What kind of games?