my first song

well by himself

TRULY Journeys is his first song
but he did ask me for a little help for the snares and bass drums

but its not bad
A) You didnt use 1/4 notes, so you earned ----> this guy
B)It not super random and the drum beat isnt bad (for a beginer)---->

BUT you went random arpeggioing <ā€”
so make a good riff and not so much arpeggioing PLOXā€¦but ive already said this stuff to you

mainly Im hoping to get better critism from my peers lol

What Kar said.

Karā€¦just call me Kam or Kamaā€¦thats what my Kong chat ppl call me and it makes more sense than kar

But I like kar. What chatroom do you hang out with?

Lamp Factory. You?

Whatā€™s your username?

Oh I quit Kongregate. I had two accounts, one in Ivory Tower and one in Chill Lounge.

Same as here. My secondary is DarkEcl1pse, since DarkEclipse was takenā€¦but I RARELY get on since ive found this EPIC SITE
I think it was called note-cheese-emo.chet

I heard this guy in their forums named Kamarai is lame

Ya I heard he makes crappy random acoustic songs and spams them on some threadā€¦

I heard there was this guy who said:

And I think this applies you Fireball. Eventually someone will turn this kind of post into a Roast vs Unknowned, DarkDan vs Ixsetf, Sandalman vs Everyone, type rivalry, and I speak for everyone when I say these hate comments suck. Tell me what you want about this post, personally I donā€™t care. Your post was blatantly cruel, and thatā€™s all that matters.

LOL star were having some fun OMGARSH!!!

We cant joke around???

Hell no.

okā€¦ WAIT! NOOOOOO! NOT THE DUNGEON AGAIN!!! NOOOOO IM SORRY!! clang-cell door is locked

Oh whoops I didnā€™t see your post Kamaraiā€¦well now I guess I look like a jerk. As long as no one was truly insulted i suppose my own comment is null and void. Sorry for the mis-read, it seems that kind of thing always happens to me (how long ago was it that I struck back at Guitarskillsā€™ compliment that I took as an insult? Two, three days?)

You have mod powers, man. If you make this kind of mistake again in the future, just delete your post(s). Itā€™s like nothing happened. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ya

The hell did I miss?

Uhā€¦ World War Three.