Guitar Hero

I found Carlton Crew’s Attention in Kombat and I’m going to chart it.Even though it is mostly piano, the riff seems really good for guitar hero, really fun to play. I’ll upload the chart and mp3 when I’m finished so you can download them (if you want to, that is…)

Here is Carlton Crew’s Attention in Kombat and one of my songs–The Great Race. The charts are perfectly in sync and have all difficulties and rhythm/bass parts. Star power is included, however, lighting is not. Here they are.

EDIT: The link wasn’t working for some reason. So here it is.

http://savefile.com/projects/808710280

I clicked your link but I got a ‘404 Error: File Not Found’

I fixed it and it works now

Got World Tour for the Wii Add me if anyone plays online. 1848-5061-3807
Make sure you message me with your code too, so I can add you as well. My band’s name is ‘Derp!’

You lucky duck. I wish I had it. I may get it for Christmas, but if I do, it’s gonna be for the ps2.

GH3
Guitar: Expert All Songs. (Friend does TTFAF Intro on controller then pause and plug in guitar)
Bass: Expert All Songs.
it’s kinda plastiky. so im learning to play the actually songs like that.
Edit: Forgot about world tour. just bought that.
Guitar Hero: World Tour.
Drums: Hard-Expert on new songs (Sight reading)
Guitar: Havent played it much here.
Bass: dont play.
hooked up double bass too.

Pretty good. Do you have a Scorehero account? It’s sort of Like a place to submit your scores, and see how you compare with everybody else. I have one, but I haven’t updated my scores (they’re old and are made of fail). You should check it out

I Did… you might just have to check the xboxlive scoreboard then. i played quite a few on rock band… gh3… rock band 2
Gt SoulKrusher72

I got to play GH:WT today (well, I guess yesterday now) and it was AWESOME!!!

Honestly, I think that Guitar Hero Completely over-complicates the game.

I do too…

Also, from the makers of DDR, comes a new way to be in the band Rock Revolution!!!sarcastically yays

Hey DDR is fun so NO mocking it 8-)

no, im not mocking DDR, thats awesome ,Im mocking RR.

Oh… ok?

True, but it’s still fun!

Got GH:WT for Christmas (ps2)

i have Gituar Hero World Tour(ghwt) and it rocks!!!,but i wish you could download songs other than what you can 'cause i haven’t found any more good download songs , but hey, i still rock!

not as much as you probly aren’t as good as multi-tasking, but i feel sorry for ya’ cause to me it rocks!!! [concert removed] it’s a concert, i think you’ll like it!

That number of smilies is excessive. Put some back in if you want, but keep it reasonable.

hahaha!!! i will tell the concert to stop jumping on my posts, but it was really life-like

actually, i beat TTFAF on expert, but i still think that it is over complicated…
And BTW it took me a looooooooooooooooooooong time to beat it