Guitar Hero

What do you mean?

I’d prefer the plastic ones with 5 buttons =3

That one’s still in the game. They have the normal guitar, drums and keys with the 5 colour notes, and pro mode for the players who want a more realistic feel.

I still hate the square notes/lines

I still want GHWoR

Its really worth buying…

Yes, like RB3

Guitar hero has better Gameplay than RB, but RB3 has the new “PRO Guitar” XD

Come on, man, do you really have to do this?

And how does having a visualizer not help?

1. I haven’t got (yet) an electric guitar. The RB3 model is more cheap (i’ve got the simple guitar with 5 frets)
  2. Is more funny play in the internet with other people than alone in your house

Ok…that was a flawed point…but still…soon everyone will be using the PRO guitars and (personally i suck at normal guitar, but i’m good on GH/RB) then no-one will be using the old ones…and possibly then they might be harder to get…

Excuse me… i didn’t understand
You’re saying that every fan of GH (and RB) need buy NOW the Game and the Controls because soon they mae not be able to buy them?

I’m saying that it may soon evolve so that the pro guitars are used instead of the old ones…

I promise you, the normal 5 button guitar will stay. Learning to play a real guitar take way too much dedication, causing no where near as many people to buy rock band if they took away the normal guitar.

You’re right.
But I think GH is better than RB, even though RB has the new guitar…
I prefer old (always) 'cuz OLD is simple and NEW is, generally, really different as other versions

If you had an internet button, I would click it.

Thats what i was trying to say the whole time…i just failed epically…and still the rockband HUD/display sucks…
and the customization isn’t as restricted on guitar hero…

The one thing I hate about RB is that the notes are rectangles. RECTANGLES