Homework help

Yes we had Law of Sines and Cosines.
A^2=B^2+C^2-(2BCCosa)

A/sina=B/sinb=C/sinc

I hate you…

I made a 103 on my Pre AP geometry test

I got a 96 on my trig test.

What’s up with all these people beating me at my grades!

I need some help on this problem…

8xyz(13x+34yz)/(13xyz)(2x)(54y)

Solve for x when y=0 and z=5.

Well anything multiplied by y (0) is 0, so

0/0
which goes to + or - infinity I think.

So I have no idea how to figure that out. It could be anything.

are you an algebra 2? or maybe its algebra 1?

if its algebra 12 I did that 2 years ago, so I can’t remember any of it :twisted:

104(x^2)yz+272x(y^2)(z^2) that would be… well, if y is 0, then it all goes away, so 0.

all that divided by…

wait… How the heck can you solve it there’s no equal sign! the only thing you can do is simplify…

EDIT: Don’t divide by zero, muse! you know what happened to my house the last time you did that!

^I did that once Gs.

376x{squared}y{squared}z{squared}

1404x{squared}y{squared}z

Too lazy to finish it…

fire, y is 0, so it all cancels out to 0/0…

Oh, didn’t see that last part.

Guys, I’m only 13, stop scaring me.

I thought you were 8. :smiley:

Only if “8” means “13”.

That’s what I was aiming for lol. I am in algebra 1 (but only for 2 more days), and I haven’t had a big problem like that at all. I just BS’d a bunch of things that looked like an actual problem, but I subtly left the “troll alert:divide by 0 error” there by…

1)asking you to solve when there was no = sign.

2)having y=0 when it’s in the denominator being multiplied by stuff, making it a divide by 0.

You’ve never had problems that big? lucky dog, we’ve had problems were they’d say "what is the volume of this tetracontakaienneagonal prism (49 sided prism) with side length 5?

Why do they name the algebra?

And gs that’s easy, (49)(5^2)/(4)tan(190/49) = 277.3723 squared.

??? that made no sense what so ever… why’d you divide? liar… and in trigonometry you don;t go above 89 degrees…

Muse,

notice how you have a 190 next to the tan?.. thats a degree number… when using trig, you use triangles… and tria- just forget, I’m done being trolled here.

sin 210 = -1/2 mind blown?