Pokémon

why not greasy witch? Or rocky witch?

those sound nasty… i didnt/dont play it all the tme, i just play it excessively when i feel.

lol, rocky witch, greasy witch. There will NEVER be sexy witch! (DON’T KILL ME FOR THAT ONE FISH) (hlisten)

I don’t think DJ understands what a Sandy Witch is.

Apparently not

DJ. A Sandy Witch is a person who plans to bring threads off-topic. I wrote a little story a while ago about them.
https://community.notessimo.net/t/thread-off-topic-ers/3277/1

Now you should understand.

Back on topic…

I recently started playing Crystal Version again. I beat the E4 and Lance last night with my amazing (not really) team.

i only like the first generation pokémon. the original 151 are way better than the 493 they have now.

i have to totally agree. when i started playing diamond and i saw the design/name/everything about bidoof, i was like “WTF!”

yeah. It has gone a bit too far…

by the way earlier posts i might have been tired/drunk/ECSTASY!/any other crazy making crap. But yes, sandy witches will be executed.

Anyone here get Platinum?

yes, just today. i havent even started yet, im so excited! (hlisten)

Benzee got it. He played from noon till when he had to go to bed (with the exception of eating, bathroom, etc.)

Haha! I don’t think I’ll be getting it… I might be done with Pokemon… too old for it lol

lol i was having sarcasm, im not THAT excited. I played it for a bit while my house’s electricity got knocked out by the wind.
it has better graphics/resolution, only at oreburgh though!

I’ll probably never get it. My parents would never take me to get a Pokemon game. I’m too young to order stuff online by myself. I’ll be stuck with the old games for quite a while (maybe even forever (hlisten) )

You know you’re cool when you have Pokemon on your iPod!

Coolness

and the curse of sp

Ahhhh… Sapphire is old (6 years). I remember when I got it. I miss those days, the good ol’ days. The days that were good and old. The days that were old and good. Ahhhh…

DANG! SIX YEARS ALREADY?!?!?!?

lol I didn’t think it was that long ago…