Random Songs

LOL. it says Clolmbia

ROFL ok thats actually pretty sweet then…very good thinking (rock)

I don’t know if any1 noticed or not it put a second embed with my last song i posted (rock)
it’s the newest version of “I song i made :P”

I Remix’d It and I changed the name to Vertigo 'cause I love that word.

Wow…that was freaking awesome…but pretty much the start and sheet 3 and 4 i would call a remix…the rest is pretty much original to me…i think its basically your own song
when you said remix i was expecting the same notes but different instruments but…its way different…and in an awesome epic way

Vertigo is a pretty sweet name too

I was bored.

That… probably deserves to go here… won’t you agree?

I’m sorry.
I didn’t see that thread.

S’ok, I’m really glad I turned my volume down for it… man, that’d have been painful.

At first i thougth “well atleast my ears arent bleeding” and then i realize wow, the volume was at only 62% (rock)
Yes it deserves to go there…but sheet 5 wasnt too bad…the first 3 sheets would make a persons ears bleed…

Since there’s no trip-hop thread-

EDIT: Somehow, I had actually forgotten to structure Welcome to Hell, so here’s the reworked version:

Welcome to Hell (Oh What A Time We’ll Have)

This sounds like a typewriter

since there’s no real thread to post this in, I’ma post it here.
It’s a Notessimo version of Steve Reich’s “clapping music”.
basically, it’s a 12 beat rhythm played by two people clapping, but after repeating a few times (4 in this version) one of the people misses out the last rest in the rhythm, and then carries on playing a beat before the other person.
this repeats 12 times, until both of the people are clapping in time again.
sounds boring and repetitive, but I find the piece interesting. YOU SHOULD TOO.

(also, if you have any friends with musical ability, try and perform this. enjoy screwing up on the first shift. it’s nearly impossible.)

Its random alright.

My newest song…and its over 2 minutes :| (longest one ive done by myself in like MONTHS)
Its not too shabby…i don’t think its super epicly awesome…but its not bad
Sheet 4 kinda seems out of place…and the drums are really repetitive…but that might just be me…i can be critical on myself …i couldnt keep myself from posting it

so here it is

so what do you guys think???

Well I’ll be…that was your best song that I’ve ever seen. Sheet 4 didn’t seem out of place. The Damant Spectrum was excellent and the drums were quite interesting.
I know you’ll do better because that was quite impressive. 4.6/5.0.

Wow and that was coming from you YAY it was just me (rock)
Thank you very much…that is about all i can say
4.6 out of 5, that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside (rock) (not really but its higher than i thought i was expecting a 3.5 or 4 out of 5)

internet at church

the hell is this world coming to

I would reward you, but I’m lacking a clapping man gif.

cough8.9/10cough

Yay 8.9 thats still great…lol the clapping guy .gif…wonder what roast will say about the song???

Also another damant spectrum song
hope you like it (sheet 4,5, and 6 are pretty sweet )
all it is…is well damant spectrum…but hey it makes up for itself
so without further adue…Through The Forest

Thank you for the comments in advance

Nice, but a bit slow. My remedy: 150bpm. It makes it about a minute long, which is short, but the ending makes it sound like your making a loop anyway. It’s decent for only one instrument, but not anything great.