Techno Thread

That was very nicely done! Nice rhythming. I can see that being used in some video game. :slight_smile:

By both Kyuubi and I. <333333333333333333

Original: http://www.notessimo.net/song-47711

That was good. I felt it was too “layery” though.

Actually, this was suppose to be a joke for Kyuubi.

He had an okay song then I wanted everyone to be like WTF from this remix of it.

:confused: I don’t get this joke.

And how do you know Kyuubi’s a she?

Lmao…I’m not…I’m a guy :twisted:

Balls to you then.

Lol 'm not sure a girl would have a fox demon as her avatar.

First Hypo’s sister
Then Ashleybas 10…
Then…
Now you?! GOOD GOD.

I’m pretty sure they would, A lot of Girls Love Naruto in America.

Hey guys, i haven’t been on this site in 2 years =P Anyways this was the epic song i was working on back two years ago, but i never finished it.

I was (this week) trying to make good songs but they all sucked so i stopped working on them, and i was mad because i had writers block, then i saw this one and I’m like “This song is epic and i never even finished it” so i did and it’s pretty good (although there are a few mistakes.

aww, you took Buckethead’s song name.

Wow Max that was awesome!I wouldn’t have been able to do the vocals. The only problem was that your notes were off but I’ve explained that to too many other newbies so I’ll let someone else so the talking.

Screw it, I was going to wait until DD12 came back from vacation to surprise him with this but whatever.

About 6 months ago, DD12 sent me the simple yet awesome bass line and drumbeat you see in this song. We literally just went “Screw it, this isn’t gonna work out” and abandoned it like 2 sheets in and decided to work another song (which you will also see very soon). I recently refound this and realized “Hmm, this bass riff is too damn awesome to go to waste”, so I kind of just turned it into a song from there.

That song was just so impossibly good, no words could describe it (except maybe “undescribable”). I think the standard for being inhumanly good has now risen.

Wow. I posted a comment on this like 20 minutes before this was “officially” posted while looking through Roast’s songs.

I listened to it before it was officially posted too.

That makes two of us.

That … still makes two of us.

Lol