Vidya Games

I’ve been fiddling around with Notessimo for the last year and a half almost and only now have I come up with something worth listening to. This one’s from one of my favourite Nintendo 64 games, Banjo-Kazooie.

http://notessimo.net/listen.php?id=45075

Sorry about the hyperlink, I forgot how to embed.

Embedding is really easy, just click the “notessimo” button beside all the formatting options and then put your song’s id in. (Or you could just type it all out.)

Ex.

#####

with the #'s being the id of your song.

For instance your song would have been

[code]

https://www.notessimo.net/?id=45075

[/code],

Your song was great, can’t find anything wrong with it lol.

You’re kidding, right?

(Oh, and is there any chance you’ll be finishing that one? :twisted: )

when were 16th notes not possible? :twisted:

Before 2006.

Oh, so I was right? Haha, it was just an inductive guess, since I noticed that many of the older songs had no sixteenth notes…

Edit: Wait, this doesn’t add up… The forums weren’t created until early 2008 and Muselline didn’t join until 2009… (I’m guessing that was a joke…) Does one of the vets want to explain?

there has always been 16th notes. Muse was being sarcastic. the site was made on… crap, I’m not finding that anymore.

So you can find a Notessimo 2 song made before 2006 with sixteenth notes?

Not with notessimo, but If you went back a few thousand years they would still have 16th notes…

Actually the American note names are quite a recent development (only coined a few hundred years ago). Ha.

becuase there cooler :twisted:

They are not. If you had a dog would you name it “Fifty-Seven”?

notes aren’t a pet. music runs on math, literally. (notes have equations, you can actually memorize them to play certain notes) therefore, fractions and numbers fit. It isn’t English class, long names that sound like there from the renaissance age don’t sound good at all.

Well music also runs on creativity and was seen not only as a technical subject but most as an art, just like literature from where we get the names. It isn’t Maths class, numeric names that were made by people running low on creativity don’t sound good at all.

the only people involving music running low on creativity are the pop artists now. and whatever I give up. I’m not going to be an apatasaurus, you can stick to your old name.

Well I never would have won the argument anyway, almost the whole forum uses American English.

Actually, I’d say half or less of this forum is American - Most are from Canada, the UK, or Ireland (like your good self), all British English speaking countries.

There’s no real winner to the argument of which is better - it’s basically old versus new. Old things can be good, new things can be good. Old things can be bad, new things can be bad. Can’t we just respect the other person’s opinion instead of ramming our own down their throat? This set notion of dialect superiority is pretty childish anyway - stemming back to the good ol’ kid school argument of “my _____ beat up your _____”. It’s probably better just to drop it, guys.

THIS GOES FOR YOU TOO, WORLD

DON’T MAKE ME COME DOWN THERE

most are American and Antarctican… https://community.notessimo.net/t/continent-poll/3322/1 And why are you lying by calling muse good?

Fine you’re right. I was childish and I know what I said was wrong. I hope you accept my humble reverence (that’s a word right?) so that my trecarious (that’s a word too, isn’t it?) heart may rest in peace with your forgiveness. Oh I didn’t say that most people were American, just they spoke American English.

Yes, I am very demonic and I deserve to rot alive in Hell for all eternity.

DAMN STRAIGHT

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A SLAP

P.S - I don’t really care if you two are set on being at each other’s proverbial throats. Carpe Jugulum! But even light arguments over trivial matters can escalate into unpatchable rifts that are a detriment not only to the parties involved, but the community too. I’m not a mod, so I can’t really enforce anything (and really, you haven’t even done anything wrong yet), but my advice? Chill out, guys. Life’s too short to be serious, that’s why everybody laughs at him.