Why Walruses are Sociologically Superior to Humans

The Walrus returns. Here are my thoughts on what has happened.

Yes, precisely. This Walrus does, at the least.

Thank you for your compassion, good human. Here, have some more Walrus Love:

Yes what? I can not read what you are referring to, if that’s what it is. This machine isn’t too friendly.

Yes, more pictures will come. Here is one from my recent Fishing Expedition:

Well, I am a Walrus, and it would be appreciated if you would treat me like a walrus.

<3 You have redeemed yourself from the Analyze post you made. Here, have some Walrus love:

<3

This is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Walruses make the greatest huggers.

You stole Walrus Love from me, but because I love your writing, it is okay.

It’s okay. I’m not human. I’m a Time Lord. I’m from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous.

… Fascinating. I will have to write with you about this for my studies.

3 Likes

I have no words for this. Are those on fire?

meow

2 Likes

Arf.

If the cat says “meow” and the walrus says “arf”, what does the human say?

Answer: Way too much.

I recently posted more pictures to this site, and in an attempt to not overwhelm this machine, I will write a single link in which you humans can click on. The link will take you to the pictures.

http://www.notessimo.net/topic/6501-get-psychologically-analyzed-by-a-walrus/page__st__20#entry45261

Very beautiful pictures! You and your mate are so cute.

My face will now hit the keyboard.

ujhikm

The Walrus thanks you again, good human.

Assuming that you dropped your face on your typing machine is because you want to look like a walrus such as myself, that is precisely not the most effective way to do so, mister human. I would be delighted to write to you of how a human, such as yourself, could look like a beautiful Walrus.

3 Likes

Personally, I’d never want to be a walrus, or any anima for that matter. I like myself just how I am.

I respect your thoughts, mister Human. I would never want to be a human, I have a family and a ice cave to live in, I am happy.

I am quite offended about your superiority over humans. How can this be, this theory is beyond even my comprehension! I have never seen such government in a walrus world, neither have a seen any social communication between humans and walrus. How are you even talking to me now? Could this be a conspiracy between walrus and humans today?! STAY TUNED!

Well, where the Walrus comes from, I don’t think government plays any part in “survival in the tundra”.

it’s a joke

2 Likes

Walruses are not superior to humans. If Walruses were, in fact, superior to humans, all the humans on this planet would be dead. The Walrus realm does, in fact, have quite the government, which a king in the throne right now. I am talking to you from a machine, like always.

What’s a joke, mister human? This Walrus loves jokes! Except for Walrusist jokes. 3: